Cats Protection Autumn Events
03 September 2018
With so much good information to share with stand visitors about the charity’s work, it’s been a busy and fulfilling summer at some top shows around the country, including RHS Hampton Court and the Southport Flower Show.
We’re looking forward to a cooler but equally busy events programme this autumn with stands booked at some of our perennial favourite shows, such as the Malvern Autumn event and the showcase Knitting & Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace, before finishing off this year’s ’season‘ at the Country Living Christmas Fair in Harrogate; a new event for Cats Protection.
Whether it’s thanking us for finding the cat of their dreams, supporting an advocacy campaign, finding out about Cats Protection’s work in the local area or receiving some cat care information, our visitors are usually hugely supportive and appreciative of the charity’s work. We’re always happy to see them leave the stand fe-line fine after a good chat!
If you’re visiting any of the following events, do drop by our stand and say hi – we love to meet our supporters in person.
- The Handmade Fair @ Hampton Court: 14-16 September
- The Malvern Autumn Show: 29-30 September
- The Knitting & Stitching Show @ Alexandra Palace, London: 11-14 October
- Your Horse Live @ Stoneleigh Park, near Kenilworth: 9-11 November
- The Knitting & Stitching Show @ Harrogate ICC: 22-25 November
- The Country Living Christmas Fair @ Harrogate ICC: 29 November-2 December